Simple Digital Asset Management Software
Store, organise & distribute at ease.
Ensure your digital assets are always up-to-date across all templates, designs and content.
Easily store, organize, manage and replace brand assets.
Imagine a centralized hub that neatly organizes all your company's treasures: from dazzling images, sleek icons, and stylish fonts to those crucial, validated text snippets. Gone are the days of sifting through endless files to find that one asset you need.
Ever worried about using expired imagery or outdated disclaimers? Fret no more. Digital Asset Management (DAM) is your vigilant guardian, automatically refreshing any license-expired visuals, ensuring compliance, and seamlessly updating disclaimer texts. Plus, it effortlessly harmonizes colors and logos across all your templates and designs.
Storage and asset control
- Create and store branded templates (editable designs) and organize them into collections.
- Give controlled access to specific user groups during limited periods of time.
- Allow others to change text or swap out an image without modifying the original template.
- Restrict parts of the template to ensure brand and message consistency.
- Store and allow other users to store designs created using your templates.
Centralized digital asset management
- Enterprise-wide, multi-department and multi-location centralized digital asset manager.
- Provide the most up-to-date images, logos, vectors and videos, easily and to anyone.
- Provide default verified text that can be used to produce branded content.
- Organize assets into folders and access them from the online editor.
- Provide editable designs with restricted elements for brand consistency and control.
Distribute with control
Allow other users to access your digital assets as is, or transform them into branded templates to gain full control on how they are utilized, ensuring that:
- Images are always watermarked.
- Content licenses are followed.
- No outdated company information is used.
- Assets are used in the context they were intended for.
- Contextual content is correct. For example, prices cannot be set under the Recommended Retail Price, promotions are not extended, brand values are conveyed correctly.
The old way
Imagine a digital world where sharing assets is not just about sending links or folders. In the current process, once an asset is downloaded, its future use becomes a mystery. We're in the dark about where it travels and how it's employed. Additionally, our current storage solutions offer limited space for brand essentials like colors, logos, and fonts.
What if there was a smarter way? A method that not only allows sharing but also offers a glimpse into the asset's journey post-download. A system that amplifies brand consistency by giving ample room for all vital elements.
Stay informed, maintain control, and brand with confidence. Dive deep into the future of digital asset management!
The newest way
Stay in the loop effortlessly! Every time fresh, customizable templates roll out, we'll ping you right away. But that's not all! Did you design a template? Watch it evolve! You'll also be notified whenever your masterpiece gets a splash of new images, vibrant colors, trendy logos, or catchy text.
Remember, while templates offer a world of creativity, it's essential to align with the guidelines set by our dedicated admin team. So, as you dive into these creative pools, ensure you're swimming within the boundaries.
Digital assets managed at the user level
- Provide anyone in your organization with an individual digital asset manager, so that they can store and organize their content.
- Submit new items to the company asset manager for approval. For example, photos or footage taken at a local event, behind-the-scenes images from a local store, point-of-sale displays, client testimonials and many others.
- Digital assets are now produced by anyone in your organisation, from the laptop or desktop to a mobile device.